Loren Ellis was the first recipient of the Treasure Valley God and Country Festival’s “Faith, Family and Freedom” Award in 1999. Designed after his passion for these values, this award has been presented to various community leaders who have a heart for Faith, Family, and Freedom. Additional award recipients include:
- 2022 - Mayor Debbie Kling - Mayor of Nampa, Past Director for Nampa Chamber of Commerce
- 2021- Mark Thornton- Community Pastor at Capital Church, Volunteer Chaplain @ Boise State University,
Life & Character Coach, Director at I Heart Treasure Valley
- 2019 - Lorraine Ann Priddy 1928-2019 Lorraine Priddy "Sweet Lorraine" was a Brooklyn born Lebanese fireball, an epic human who was fierce, feminine and fanatical about her family. A tireless prayer warrior, intuitive business woman, a trail blazer for women in leadership and great lover of family, food and fun. A leader of Christian Coalition Idaho. Through her prayer, faith and encouragement she affected elected officials and leaders throughout the State and Nation. Her family and legacy continue to impact our community, state, nation and the world helping to develop business and non-profits that impact lives. Award received by her sons John, Ed and Mark.
- 2018 - Carolyn Kling Keech
The owner of Green Barley Nutrition Center has been a businesswoman, speaker, author, and teacher since starting her nutrition business in 1982. She has been a leading crusader for her faith, for her family, and for her country. Carolyn is also an active and faithful church member, team ministry to City Light Home for Women and Children for over 15 years.
- 2017 - Vern Carpenter
Founding member of the Waymark Singers, Owner Brown Bus Company with Sons, Rotarian, Snake River Stampede Board Member and originator of the Stamped Stage Coach and Historic Brown Bus. Nampa, ID
- 2016 - Vincent Kituku
Founder/Director--Caring Hearts and Hands of Hope, Inc at Kituku & Associates Founder & Executive Director at Caring Hearts & Hands of Hope Studied at Unversity on Nairobi ‘85 Lives in Eagle, Idaho
- 2015 - John Boyd
8th President of MAF-US in January 2008.
Pilot for MAF in 1994. MAF-South Africa CEO in 2000
2003 U.S. VP of Ministry Advancement for MAF-US
- 2014 – Patti N. Syme
Broker, Co-Owner Syme Real Estate, Past President of NAOR, Canyon County Chapter WCR, and Caldwell Rotary
- 2013 – Daniel T. Eismann
Idaho Supreme Court Justice, Double Purple Heart Recipient, Published Author - Freedom is Your Destiny
- 2012 – Bill Downs
First Church of the Nazarene, Community Volunteer
- 2011 – Rev. Bill Roscoe
Executive Director of the Boise Rescue Mission, Chaplain Canyon County Sheriff’s Office, Community Volunteer
- 2010 – David J. Ferdinand, II
Past God & Country Chair, Board Member, Former County Commissioner, Gospel Music Ministry.
- 2009 – Richard N. Shaw
Founder of Christian Radio in the Treasure Valley including KBGN AM and KBXL FM in Caldwell, Pastor of the First Baptist Church in Caldwell
- 2008 – Norm Rutzen
Retired Pastor Valley Pentecostal Church, lifetime minister and participant in building the faith community.
- 2007 – Don Brandt
G&C Treasure Valley Festival, Salvation Army Volunteer (40+ yrs), Local philanthropist. Broker/Owner Brandt Agency
- 2006 – Mike Locknane
G&C Chair, Treasurer, long-time member association, lay-minister, local ministries.
- 2005 – Dee Sarton
KTVB News Anchor, Minister to Community Families,
Singer-Song writer musician, event MC.
- 2004 – Col. Curtis Bowers
101st Airborne Chaplin, Author, local minister, military support for families.